Making threat protection smarter and faster
The Hitachi Solutions Cloud Enablement & Security team will perform a multi-day workshop focused on the capabilities and features of Azure Sentinel. The engagement includes the integration of one of your existing Microsoft Cloud data sources, an interactive Azure Sentinel threat check using your own data, and a roadmap to extend Azure Sentinel across your organization. In this proof-of-value workshop, we’ll showcase Sentinel using your Microsoft 365 environment, performing an automated threat check analysis using AI-powered threat detection. You’ll see how quickly you can identify real threats and mitigate risk before your enterprise is in jeopardy.
- Detect previously uncovered threats and minimize false positives using analytics and unparalleled threat intelligence from Microsoft.
- Investigate threats with AI and hunt suspicious activities at scale, tapping into decades of cybersecurity research at Microsoft.
- Respond to incidents rapidly with built-in orchestration and automation of common response tasks.
- Collect telemetry data from your entire technology estate — users, devices, applications, and infrastructure, both on-premises and in multiple clouds.
You will have an Azure Sentinel POC environment implemented, suitable for future production expansion:
- Full insight into state-of-the-art identification of active threats across identities, email, and data, both on-premises and in cloud environments
- Recommendations for building a business case that maps your security needs to the features provided by SIEM/SOAR solutions like Sentinel.
- Leverage Microsoft’s $20 billion in security investments
- Build trust with your stakeholders
- Automated response actions for known threats or incidents