Preparing security in a multi-cloud environment
Hybrid cloud environments present an increasing complexity with their blended infrastructure—on-premises technology, multi-cloud services, and edge devices. Hitachi Solutions can help you achieve your broader security objectives by providing hands-on experience and expert guidance to discover vulnerabilities in existing hybrid workloads using Azure Defender and Azure Network Security. The Hitachi Solutions Cloud Enablement & Security team will perform a multi-day workshop focused on hybrid cloud security in Azure. The engagement includes an analysis of threats in your current production environment as well as hands-on experience with Azure network security products.
- Develop a strategic plan customized for your organization and based on the recommendations of cybersecurity experts
- Understand how to secure a hybrid cloud environment
- Learn the benefits of utilizing cloud-native network security
- Understand how to minimize security risks without impacting your current workloads
- Using Azure Defender to identify active threats on targeted hybrid workloads
- Demonstrating investigation and response to threats
- Discovering vulnerabilities on existing hybrid workloads and explaining how to reduce attack surface area
- Providing guidance for production implementation of Azure Security Center, including Azure Defender
- Providing hands-on experience of Azure Network Security product features using a demonstration environment
Explore Hybrid Cloud Security with Hitachi Solutions – contact us!