The way your employees’ work has changed in the past few years. Your applications need to keep up with how they work. This includes mobile, Teams, and many other channels. If you have a lot of legacy forms and workflows built on SharePoint and InfoPath, you should know that Microsoft has announced the deprecation of InfoPath 2013 and is recommending that SharePoint workflows be migrated to Power Automate.
- Power Apps can be used in more places than just SharePoint lists.
- Power Apps and Power Automate can connect to many more systems than SharePoint.
- Power Platform supports more mature application lifecycle management (ALM) than InfoPath or SharePoint workflow, allowing low-code ease of administration with enterprise-grade security and change control
- Assess your existing workflows and InfoPath forms
- Provide training on the Microsoft Power Platform
- Perform a proof-of-concept (POC) migration of up to 2 InfoPath forms and 3 SharePoint workflows
- Transfer knowledge on Power Platform governance and administration
- Identify redundant or unused forms and processes that can be deprecated
- Build an action plan for full migration of legacy InfoPath forms and SharePoint Workflows
Download our offer to learn more!