As a Modern Applications Sr. Solution Architect for Hitachi’s Azure Cloud Enablement Team you will be responsible to lead and deliver high quality modern application solutions while being part of a dynamic and fast-growing team consisting of endless opportunities.
Hitachi Solutions provides high quality solutions with predictable delivery. We do this with clear process, standards, and an unrivaled commitment to quality. As a Modern Applications Solution Architect, you will be the lynchpin of our application development engagements.
Modern Applications Solution Architects lead client engagements from definition through delivery. You will collaborate with customers to scope the engagement, define requirements, turn those requirements into application design and architecture, create a delivery plan, and manage a team of developers and quality assurance engineers in delivering high quality applications.
Experience in as many of the following as possible:
· Single Page Application Development (e.g. Angular, React, Aurelia)
· Mobile Application Development
· Microsoft Azure or experience with any of the major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, etc.)
· Microservice and Containerization Architecture
· IoT (Internet of Things) development
· ASP.NET (MVC and Web forms)
· Unit Testing and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
· One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
· In depth knowledge of SQL Server/TSQL or other database technology but does not need to be an administrator.
· Application security
· Git or source control best practices
· At least one Microsoft Certification in a relevant discipline or able to obtain one within your first year (Hitachi will cover the costs associated with obtaining and maintaining certification.)
o Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
o PowerShell, Bash, Azure CLI, Docker, Kubernetes
o Experience in SSO (single sign-on)/federated security
o php, WordPress, C/C++, Linux, R, Python
Practices, Principles and Techniques
· Application Security
· Agile/Scrum SDLC Methodology
· Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
· Test Driven Development
· SOLID Principles
· Unit Testing
· Enterprise software and integration patterns
· Requirements Gathering
· Nice-to-have: DevOps
Required skills / qualifications
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.