About the postion
- Drive Dynamics CE 365 Health Plan implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy. Understand baseline regulations, such as HIPAA, and incorporate regulatory requirements within Dynamics CE 365.
- Serve as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Identify the health plan payer or provider requirements through discovery meetings using industry expertise. Examples include HIPAA, Provider Credentialling/CVO, Appeals & Grievances SLAs, etc.
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements. Specifically own User Story creation and refinement in the Client’s Product Backlog. Able to execute in Scrum methodologies.
- Oversee end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation .
- Develop and continue to refine CE implementation standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
What we expect from you
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics 365 product knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in project or program management, system design, or information systems
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- 2+ years of industry related experience with health payer or health plan customer lifecycle including, not limited to, Healthplan Sales (large group, small group, individual or exchange sales) and broker relationship management, benefit management, plan renewals, compliance and regulation, member or provider call center services, or provider network contracting and growth.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership, and client development skills to effectively present information to appropriate client groups (project sponsors, C-level management, and/or board of directors)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Understanding of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Testing/QA best practices
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, customer insights or Power platform.
- Experience with Paper Requirements (OCR technologies and processes)
- Exposure to FACETS, QNXT
What you can expect from us
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Hitachi Solutions
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.