About the postion
- Drive Power Platform implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Serve as clients’ main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients’ needs and requirements
- Identify the client’s business requirements through discovery meetings
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Develop and continue to refine Power Platform standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
What we expect from you
- Overall 7 years of experience in a role working with Microsoft stack (D365 / SharePoint / Power Platform / M365)
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience in Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, SharePoint, Power Portals/Pages, Power Virtual Agent, Power Automate desktop
- Strong hands-on experience in developing Power Apps (Canvas and Model-Driven), Dataverse and implementing business processes using Power Automate
- Custom connector development is nice to have
- Hands-on experience in Power Platform administration activities like configure DLP policies, environment setup, security roles, license management, and application access management
- Hands-on experience in rolling out CoE Starter toolkit for Power Platform governance
- Hands-on experience with Power Platform application packages, deployment and ALM process setup
- Good to complete Power Platform related certifications (PL-900, PL-600)
- Provide technical guidance to Power Platform developers, leading the project from technology standpoint, being involved in requirements, architecture, design, development, and implementation phases
- Work with Power Platform architects (from Client & Microsoft) to define Power Platform best practices, efficient solutions, application development and deployment guidelines
- Closely work with client stakeholders on regular basis, providing status updates, application requirements elicitation, technical design reviews, business validation and sign-off for Go-Live
- Power Automate RPA is highly preferable
- Experience with Power Apps canvas apps, Power Automate flows, RPA, Power Virtual Agents
What you can expect from us
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Hitachi Solutions
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.