About the postion
The Product Designer is an integral part of the User Experience practice and works directly with the customer and our development teams. They are at the forefront of our engagements and are critical to our project understanding and execution. They should be a creative thinker and problem solver who can utilize diverse methods of communication to frame problems and provide innovative design solutions. They can identify users’ needs while considering key business objectives. Additionally, they are responsible for contributing to our UI design system, Bento. This position requires commitment to detail, a dedication to continuous improvement, experimentation, and the ability to utilize business and user data to tell a compelling story through their design.
Who you are:
- Skilled UX designer experienced in both B2B and B2C applications.
- Passionate about all facets of user experience, UX strategy, product design, and user research.
- Dedicated to designing and delivering the best solutions while providing exceptional customer experience.
- Enjoys staying current by applying new technologies and best practices.
- Adept at working collaboratively.
- Willingness to say, “I don’t know” and the determination to seek an answer.
- Able to deliver with high quality
- Excited to work with cutting-edge technology.
- A passion for helping our customers solve real business problems.
- Articulates the value of user experience to our clients.
- Creates holistic design solutions that address business challenges and unmet user needs by considering the end-to-end customer experience.
- Is a contributor to workshops such as design sprints, problem framing, strategy, growth and more.
- Practices all phases of design thinking: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test.
- Can utilize a wide array of user research techniques to collect and analyze user feedback.
- Leverages research insights to make recommendations and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Skilled at articulating their ideas through design to generate high-quality, qualitative feedback.
- Expertise in creating user flows, personas, design documentation, prototypes, design assets, and other UX deliverables.
- Defines UX and UI requirements to execute a consistent experience across touchpoints.
What we expect from you
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in UX and expert in one of the following disciplines: Information Architecture, Product Design, or Research.
- Advanced knowledge in Figma(preferred), Sketch, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools.
- Must have impeccable attention to detail within design production.
- Understanding and practice with responsive web development techniques.
- Familiar with Atomic design and research principles.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and how to apply them.
- Self-starter; can contribute to projects with an undefined direction.
- Experience working in and with Agile Scrum teams. Understands other Agile methodologies such as Lean and Lean UX principles.
- Strong communicator possessing presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering leads and product leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, information sciences, psychology, human factors and or HCI preferred. Master’s degree a plus.
What you can expect from us
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Hitachi Solutions
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.