About the postion
Does placing yourself in the customer’s shoes — with the ability to build powerful messaging they can connect to — come naturally to you? Are you of the mindset that, as a marketing visionary, support for all levels of the company is key? Is collaboration a real thing for you, and not just a buzz word everyone uses on their resume?
If you just thought to yourself — “OMG, that’s me!” — well then, the Senior Marketing Manager role at Hitachi Solutions might just be the job for you!
The work you will be doing and the impact you will make:
The ideal candidate can jump from high-level brainstorming to creating a detailed campaign roadmap with ease. They are strategic, tactical, and passionate. They are able to lead our team of experienced Integrated Marketing Managers down the various GTM pathways, across all channels — conceptualizing, implementing, and continually innovating our marketing programs in partnership with our awesome sales team. Creative strategy, campaign deployment, post-mortems? A given. How else do you continually improve on excellence and keep customers for life?
We are seeking a high-performing B2B marketer and leader who thrives at the intersection of creative strategy, campaign deployment, and analytical review. You will have proven expertise in marketing business solutions and services, executing campaigns targeted at driving new business, as well as expanding our customer base that ranges from upper SMB to large enterprises.
Interested? Then bring your proven expertise to the Hitachi Solutions table and apply within. We’ve been waiting for your boundless energy!
Core responsibilities include:
- Leading a high-performing Demand Gen team responsible for go-to-market strategy & execution across Digital (Search, Social, Display), Content, Events, and ABM
- Corporate Marketing: PR, Branding, and Design
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the team responsible for building and executing the integrated/multichannel marketing plan to ensure we meet our pipeline/bookings targets. Work with cross functional teams to ensure various programs are built and executed effectively to support the relevant buyer personas.
- Build data-driven insights to analyze campaign performance.
- Design, execute, and implement pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, new logo, and expansion target accounts and contacts. (Examples include, but are not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow-up, in-product marketing, live/online events, etc.)
- Work with content marketing to develop new content and identify gaps in content needed to support the campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure program strategies are integrated with larger programs, product launches, and new initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Proactively engage with sales and operations teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Communicate and educate sales, delivery, and leadership teams regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional, and local programs
- Work with sales operations to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within target accounts; work with operations teams to add key personas and contacts within accounts to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Provide ongoing reporting for a primary set of key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide the marketing team with actionable recommendations as it relates to performance across KPIs
- Partner with vendors and agencies to help translate goals into deliverables
- Manage project timelines, quality, and budget
- Work with sales operations to make sure the leads flowing from our marketing automation software to Dynamics CRM are correct and timely
- Audit assigned leads to ensure the appropriate follow-up in a timely manner
What we expect from you
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing at SaaS/high tech company, experience with Microsoft a plus
- 1-3 years of software marketing experience with velocity sales cycle
- 3+ years management experience, leading a team
- Advanced analytics and reporting experience including advanced knowledge of Excel, Power BI, and/or similar
- Experience partnering with sales to execute marketing programs
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage a campaign end-to-end
- Ability to provide concrete examples of successful campaigns you’ve driven to support growth and/or retention targets
- Excellent communication skills, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Excellent collaboration skills with ability to influence and build strong relationships with cross-functional or cross-geo teams in a high-growth company
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of marketing metrics
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be high energy, passionate, and have a positive “can do” attitude
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
What you can expect from us
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Hitachi Solutions
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.