About the postion
The User Experience(UX) Designer role is an integral part of the User Experience practice and works directly with the customer and our delivery teams. Responsible for partnering with our product owners to create and champion a strategic product vision across multiple products categories. Experienced, innovative user experience professional who will be responsible for leading a small team to delivering complex user interactions. Skilled in predicting, identifying and meeting users’ needs while fulfilling key business objectives. This position requires exceptional communication skills, a commitment to detail, a dedication to continuous improvement, experimentation, and the ability to maintain and extend business engagements utilizing data and design thinking.
What we expect from you
- Skillfully articulates the value of user experience to our clients.
- Creates and leads holistic design solutions that address business challenges and unmet user needs by considering the end-to-end customer experience.
- Facilitates workshops such as design sprints, problem framing, strategy, growth and more.
- Experienced in all phases of design thinking: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test.
- Utilizes a wide array of user research techniques to collect and analyze user feedback.
- Accurately analyzes and can equally deduce quantitative and qualitative user data.
- Leverages research insights to make recommendations and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Skilled at articulating their ideas through design to generate high-quality, qualitative feedback.
- Expertise in creating user flows, personas, design documentation, prototypes, design assets, and other UX deliverables.
- Defines UX and UI requirements to execute a consistent experience across touchpoints.
- Leads continuous improvement of our design system, Bento.
- Assists in leading the evolution of our discovery, research and design disciplines within the
- 2-5+ years of professional experience in UX and expert in one of the following disciplines: Information Architecture, Product Design, or Research.
- Experienced in leading UX professionals to improve performance and help grow their careers.
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert in Figma(preferred), Sketch, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools (Marvel, inVision).
- 2+ years’ experience in building enterprise applications is a must.
- Must have impeccable attention to detail within design production.
- Understanding and practice with Responsive Web Development techniques.
- Familiar with Atomic design and research principles.
- Thorough understanding of the design process, design thinking, information architecture, and usability best practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accessibility standards and how to apply them.
- Self-starter; can lead projects with an undefined direction.
- Experience working in and with Agile Scrum teams. Understands other Agile methodologies such as Lean and Lean UX principles.
- Excellent communicator possessing presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering leads and product leaders.
- Experience with preprocessors – SCSS, LESS
- Confident leadership in collaborative design environments. Can roll up their sleeves and iterate designs quickly if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, information sciences, psychology, human factors and or HCI preferred. Masters degree a plus.
What you can expect from us
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Hitachi Solutions
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.