About the postion
The Industry Business Unit (IBU) VP/GM is an Executive level Sales and Customer Success role that is responsible for profitable bookings and revenue for the business units in Canada. The person in this role will be responsible for:
- Attracting and retaining top sales talent for both new and existing accounts
- Driving bookings attainment for the business unit
- Working with the country sales leader to set team quotas and territories
- Grow and maintain Microsoft relationships associated with the industries they lead.
- Manage a sales team and assist in developing sales strategies conducive to attaining new customers and growing existing customer relationships
- Collaborate with teams across Hitachi Solutions including Marketing, Pre-Sales, Delivery and Technical Services to ensure a frictionless experience for the entire Customer Journey
What we expect from you
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated experience managing a minimum of $50M in annual team bookings and leading a team of 5-10 sales professionals.
- Develop business budget/P&L responsibility for all groups accountable for
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and develop/execute policies and strategies
- Work collaboratively with other executive leaders to leverage strengths of the business
- Development and implementation of sales strategies for the IBU that align with short and long term goals of the organization
- Drive alignment with company’s vision and values
- Identify and lead strategic business opportunities
- Lead and define our ways of working and approaches to engage our internal stakeholders and our clients
- 10+ years working in large consulting organization
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in multiple areas focus
Required People Leadership Skills
- Long term relationship development: Demonstrated ability to engage and lead clients at an executive (C-suite) level
- Accountability for employee retention (build, develop, coach, etc…)
- Provide clear leadership and expectations
- Create feedback culture, performance oriented, respectful…Demonstrated ability to strategically develop, influence and lead key initiatives/drive results across the organization
- Demonstrated contributions to driving the overall success and culture of the organization (Konsei, mentoring, contribution effort to internal initiatives)
What you can expect from us
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Hitachi Solutions
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.