IoT use case workshop
Getting IoT solutions up and running is a complex process; during this 2–3 day hands on workshop we will identify a potential use case in your business, through common trouble spots and how to avoid them.
- Quick overview and assessment
- Provide a comprehensive overview of Azure IoT services
- The key components of Azure’s IoT services and IoT Hub
- Define your specific need
- Define scenario specific to your business
- Define target personas and user requirements
- Define device requirements (e.g. device cost, quantity, power consumption, active/passive, data inputs & outputs, etc.)
- Define architecture and environment requirements
- Define analytics, reporting, and dashboard needs
- Identify and document highest-value use-cases
- Identify and document business outcomes and attach to value (revenue/cost-reduction/opportunity cost/time to market etc.)
- Identify and document new sources of data required/additional data capture through sensors/apps
- Produce proposal for Proof-of-Value stage
- Produce executive presentation
* Disclaimer: This offer is subject to qualification, no substitutions and no rain checks issued. Not valid toward previous purchases. Other restrictions may apply.
A representative will reach out to you as soon as possible to get you started on your journey.
We look forward to helping you implement new, positive initiatives in your company.