This two to three week workshop takes a deep dive into the Customer Service industry transformation through business value assessments, inquiry type segmentation, persona modeling, call shadowing, presentations, labs, and workshops. During the workshop, participants learn how to effectively deploy a balanced approach for a Customer Service & Experience program. The workshop covers the eight key foundations to high performance customer service; Master Data Management / Data Warehousing, Global Case Management, Omni-channel Service, Digital Innovation, Program Roadmap & Sequence, KPIs – Reporting – Accountability Management, Architecture & Governance, Virtualization – Work from Home principles. During the workshop we will uncover the customer journey, counter – dependencies and process optimization.
- Understanding the core basics of Microsoft D365 for Customer Service
- Defining the Customer Journey, Experience, Process Optimization
- The Customer Experience baseline - Inquiry Type Segmentation Principles
- Agent Shadowing & Listening for Improvement Opportunities
- Key Performance Indicators & Core Service Reporting
- Integration & Data Best Practices for Optimization
- Virtualization & Work from Home Agents
- Roadmap & Deployment Sequence
- Best Practices in High Performance Customer Experience Baseline Strategies
- Define Key Performance Indicators & Reporting
- Point of View & Recommendation Analysis
- Business Value Assessment
Note: Workshop deliverables will be customized per customer and program focus needs.