Power Apps Maker Enablement
This four-week on-site and remote training session combines classroom learning, hands-on labs, assessments, and real-world app development. It’s an immersive experience for your team that will equip employees with the skills they need to become able PowerApps and Flow makers, provide your system administrators with proper guidance and best-practices around governance and security, jumpstart app and flow creation, and offer next steps. Attend this comprehensive course and you’ll walk away with everything you need to confidently leverage Microsoft PowerApps to support your digital transformation.
Power Platform Training — 2 Days
- Intro to PowerApps
- Intro to Flow
- Putting PowerApps & Flow together
- Common Data Service (CDS)
- Hands-on labs
Administrator Training — 1.5 Days
- Power Platform Admin Center
- Working with environments
- Data loss prevention
- PowerApps administration
- Microsoft Flow administration
- Common data service (CDS) administration
Discovery Session — 2 Days
- Identification of current manual business processes to be digitally transformed during maker enablement
- Security requirements
- Integrations & data connections
- User profiles
- Business process automation
- Approval processes
Collaborative Maker Assistance — 3 Weeks
- Design of up to 3 canvas PowerApps
- Design of up to 4 Flow rules
- Collaborative development of apps and flows
- Testing and deployment assistance
- Assistance with security and DLP rule definition
- Documentation of assessment of employee maker readiness
* Disclaimer: This offer is subject to qualification, no substitutions and no rain checks issued. Not valid toward previous purchases. Other restrictions may apply.
A representative will reach out to you as soon as possible to get you started on your journey.
We look forward to helping you implement new, positive initiatives in your company.