Remote Assist with Teams
Remote support is not simply about mitigating problems; it's an opportunity to build stronger customer relationships by adding important value through service. However, with current global events accelerating a cross-industry shift toward a remote workforce, service organizations also need to adapt and re-think how to deliver remote customer service excellence.
- Pre-requisite: Must have Microsoft Teams
- Remote service readiness analysis
- Implementation strategy recommendations
- Remote Assist set-up and deployment
- “Train-the-trainer” guidance on usage and best practices
- Enable real-time feedback and collaboration between essential front-line technicians and remote support
- Improve first call resolution rates by getting the right information to the right people at the right time
- Provide valuable mentoring and training opportunities for new/junior technicians
- Facilitate enhanced communication with tools such as onscreen markups, drawings, visualizations, etc.
- Allow technicians to work with the devices they prefer through mobile functionality
- Reduce operational costs & improve efficiency
- Enhance customer service
* Disclaimer: This offer is subject to qualification, no substitutions and no rain checks issued. Not valid toward previous purchases. Other restrictions may apply.
A representative will reach out to you as soon as possible to get you started on your journey.
We look forward to helping you implement new, positive initiatives in your company.