Teams Migration hands-on workshop
Migrating your entire organization to Microsoft Teams is an involved process and starts with Office 365 as the foundation. Our comprehensive hands-on workshop provides you with an introduction and overview of the technology, how to prepare for your migration, and the many business benefits of taking this first step. This workshop also provides you with a combination of acumen, guidance, discussion, and discovery to help take your Teams migration project from idea to reality.
- Comprehensive overview of Microsoft Teams and related services
- The key components of Microsoft Teams
- Understanding how to build a great outcome-based migration
- Building the right framework
- Assessing your readiness to undertake the migration journey
- Client Case Studies: Success in Action
- Identify and document highest-value use-cases
- Identify and document business outcomes and attach to value (revenue/cost reduction/opportunity cost/time to market, etc.)
- Discuss proposal for a Teams Migration Assessment Offer
- Discuss business case and executive presentation to be used for project justification and ROI discussions
* Disclaimer: This offer is subject to qualification, no substitutions and no rain checks issued. Not valid toward previous purchases. Other restrictions may apply.
A representative will reach out to you as soon as possible to get you started on your journey.
We look forward to helping you implement new, positive initiatives in your company.