Why You Should Watch:
Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) sales and marketing is an art. No one project is the same, yet all require careful planning, budgeting, and monitoring. When you clearly understand and have transparent access to information, from initial lead to project close, you can better account for the unknowns and stay profitable.
In this video, Hitachi Solutions AEC Industry Leadership team along with Microsoft experts talks about how innovations in digital construction are giving companies the insights and transparency needed to better manage all aspects of the project journey.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand how project lead collection and automation helps grow your bid pipeline with greater forecast accuracy and increases bid win ratio.
- Learn about innovative AI-powered features for extending CRM solution’s lead management capabilities with additional construction data so you can track projects as leads as well as contacts.
- See collaboration tools you can use to build better bids and estimates, pulling back the curtain on the costs and risks so everyone has a better understanding of how bids evolve.
- How marketing plays a role in engaging your clients and enhancing the overall client relationship.
- Find out how to manage risk by better accounting for and recognizing variables and potential project problems.
- Gain a better understanding of how automation and AI can enhance workflows to ensure a seamless and profitable project journey for all stakeholders.
This is the first seminar in a series that will explore the whole project lifecycle and how the Microsoft Dynamics Platform can drive greater efficiency in all aspects of your construction business. Stay tuned for the next sessions!
Meet the speakers:
|Karl van Beekum
Sales Manager – Hitachi Solutions
Business Application Specialist – Real Estate & AEC – Microsoft
Technical Specialist – Microsoft