How will this webinar help me?
The U.S. Infrastructure Investments and Jobs Act (IIJA) is ushering in a historical transformation of America’s infrastructure system with its extensive funding and modernization objectives. This paves the way for architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) companies to take advantage of a considerable increase in projects.
To prepare, you can join us to explore low-code application technology, developed on the Microsoft Power Platform and tailored for the construction industry by Hitachi Solutions. This technology empowers your teams and contractors with swifter, safer, and more dependable onsite and offsite experiences.
This virtual event features Hitachi Solution experts Mike Oster, Vice President of Construction, and Rob George, Industry Architect. They will discuss and demonstrate low-code solutions including:
- Comprehensive Field Project Management Dashboard
- Efficient Mobile Timekeeping Applications
- Accelerated Subcontractor Onboarding Process
- Advanced Risk Assessment for Secure On-Site Experiences
- Streamlined Permit-to-Work Management System
- Integrated Incident and Near-Miss Reporting Framework