How will this webinar help me?
Through its massive funding and infrastructure modernization goals, the U.S. Infrastructure Investments and Jobs Act (IIJA) legislation is driving a once-in-a-generation transformation of the U.S. critical infrastructure system. This means that architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) firms can expect to see a significant increase in projects.
Discover the latest low-code application technology built on Microsoft platforms, specifically designed for Construction by Hitachi Solutions to ensure a quicker, safer, and more reliable on and off-site experience for your teams and contractors. Modernize your operations, improve team collaboration and deliver safer working experiences with Microsoft low-code technology.
Watch our on-demand webinar as our Hitachi Solution Experts Mike Oster, Vice President of Construction, and Rob George, Industry Architect, showcase how you can modernize and integrate your operations, improve collaboration, and deliver safer working experiences for your teams. Topics will include:
- Field Project Management Dashboard
- Mobile timekeeping applications
- Rapid sub-contractor onboarding
- Proactive risk assessment for safer on-site experiences
- Quick and easy permit-to-work management
- Seamless incident and near-miss reporting
- Mike Oster – Vice President of Construction
- Rob George – Industry Architect