Welcome to Technology Shaping the Future of Design & Construction Lunch & Listen!
March 16th, 11 am – 1 pm PST
Location: City Club Los Angeles 555 Flower Street 51st floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Presented by AIA California, partnered with Hitachi Solutions, Microsoft, and A3K Consulting, this invitation-only, in-person event will explore the intersection of technology and architecture and inform enterprise solutions to best shape the future of the industry.
At this interactive event:
- Explore technologies such as AEC data dashboards and digital twins.
- Provide feedback to enterprise architects developing these and other technologies in the field of design/construction and technology.
- Learn about innovative solutions and technologies that are promoting safety and sustainability in the industry.
- Network with your peers and make new connections in the design/construction community.
- Enjoy lunch and the opportunity to engage in lively conversation and discussion.
You will have the opportunity to hear first-hand from industry experts, including Scott Gaudineer, 2023 President of AIA California and President at Flewelling & Moody, and Nicki Dennis Stephens, Executive Vice President of AIA California, about the latest trends and advancements, as well as see innovative solutions that promote safety and sustainability. This is not a sales event; rather, we are looking for your input and insights!
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity. Register today and secure your spot! This invitation is not transferrable.