By now, we are all familiar with Microsoft’s Power Platform, the low-code platform that democratizes programming for a new generation of business users, often called ‘makers.’ But with such wide-ranging access to data brings challenges, especially when it comes to governance. You need to ensure your data is safe and that the right people have access to it at the right time and are using the tools appropriately and responsibly.
If your organization uses Power Platform and is concerned about potential security and data implications, this webinar is for you. Presented jointly by the EDM Council and Hitachi Solutions, we’ll take a look at the fundamentals of a governance program, along with the guardrails and supports you can put in place so app makers have a safe place to create and innovate.
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn about:
- Why Data Governance isn’t a bad word
- Establishing a Team Strategy
- Understanding the Infrastructure and Tenant
- Setting Up Data Loss Prevention Policies
- Automating Audit Processes
- Building a Power Platform Center of Excellence
Hear from industry experts driving this change today:
- Em D’Arcy, Senior Solutions Architect, Hitachi Solutions
- Will McLendon, CE Architect, Hitachi Solutions
- Mike Meriton, Moderator, Co-Founder & COO, EDM Council