Microsoft Power Platform is helping your organization foster innovation, giving everyone the ability to analyze data, build solutions, automate processes, and enable self-service. But are you optimizing its capabilities?
If not, start this year off right by expanding your Power Platform knowledge and environment with our on-demand webinar 5 New Year’s Resolutions with the Power Platform.
Join our rockstar solution architects Kanika Bailey and Kylie Kiser as they help you learn how to leverage Power Platform in new and exciting ways. View the webinar and they will open your eyes to enhanced capabilities and help you set your resolutions for success in 2022.
Resolution #1: Embrace Something New
- Power Platform tools you should be using – It’s time to take advantage of Power Automate, AI Builder, and the Center of Excellence Toolkit
- Power FX – Human-friendly, low-code programming language for canvas apps
Resolution #2: Collaborate More
- Teams Everywhere – Use Microsoft Teams in all your business applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365
- PVA in Teams – Then bring all your applications back into teams such as bots with Power Virtual Agents responding in Microsoft Teams
Resolution #3: Automate Processes
- Power Automate – Create Cloud Flows in Power Automate to connect systems, streamline processes, and more
- RPA – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) allows users to automate processes on legacy systems or even right on their desktop
Resolution #4: Protect Your Data
- Security Enhancements – Business Units can now include Security Roles from other Business Units to provide even more customization to your security model
- Governance – Continuous updates to governance and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) to keep your processes locked down
Resolution #5: Create a Modern Experience
- Unified App Designer – The modern Power Apps designer brings together the world of Canvas and Model-driven Power Apps
- Components – standardize and reuse logic across your Power App with components