Generative artificial intelligence (AI) is reimagining and transforming field service today. See how organizations are embracing, accelerating, and unlocking what’s possible in the new AI frontier of field service.
According to IDC, 28.72% of organizations are investing significantly into generative AI. Businesses of all shapes, sizes, and capabilities are harnessing the power of AI to transform operations by reimagining internal processes, developing new service offerings, and forging new capabilities.
Join Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft to hear more about the exciting Field Service AI capabilities announced at Microsoft’s Ignite conference. We’ll also cover practical and innovative AI applications that are emerging in field service, including Copilot in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service, predictive resolution, AI-powered knowledge bases, and AI-assisted resolution.
Join this webinar to:
- See how next-generation AI works alongside frontline technicians to save valuable time with new capabilities for Copilot in Dynamics 365 Field Service mobile.
- Discover how Dynamics 365 Field Service app in Teams enables frontline workers to get the job done quicker and remain in the flow of work.
- Accelerate time consuming processes and improve data entry accuracy with Copilot in Dynamics 365 Field Service Outlook add-in
- Learn how next-generation AI can streamline work order creation, optimize technician scheduling, accelerate time-consuming processes but improve data entry accuracy with Copilot in Dynamics 365 Field Service Outlook add-in.
- Find out how AI can close the generational gap by enabling effective knowledge-sharing between veteran technicians and novice employees.