As major global events, supply chain issues, economic factors, and workforce changes all continue accelerating the transformation of service and support, field service organizations must adapt in order to take advantage of new opportunities – and overcome new challenges
Join our Hitachi Solutions Field Service Leadership Insights series event with WBR, Shaping the Future of Field Service, to hear service leaders from Intralox, AI Fire, and Intertape Polymer Group as they share how they are preparing for the present, and planning and positioning their organizations for the future.
- Fernando Cardoso, Regional Service Manager, Intertape Polymer Group (IPG)
- Jeff Murtari, Vice President, Information Technology, AI Fire
- Jeff Serpas, Commercial Business Relationship Manager, Intralox
- What they see as the “new normal” for customers, and how these expectations are changing field service priorities.
- How the post-pandemic business environment has transformed field service practices, and what key strategies they have undertaken to adapt successfully.
- Important focus areas for their businesses both now and in the near future.
- Advice for other leaders grappling with similar challenges and opportunities.