So thrilled to announce Hitachi Solutions Americas has won not one, but two global 2023 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards!
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Partner of the Year
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services Partner of the Year
And for the cherry on top, we were also recognized as a finalist for the UK Government Partner of the Year.
The Global Partner of the Year Awards recognizes Microsoft partners from across the world who have developed and delivered outstanding Microsoft-based applications, services, and devices during the year. Awards were classified into various categories, with winners chosen from more than 4,200 submitted nominations from more than 100 countries worldwide.
Hitachi Solutions was honored this year for providing outstanding customer solutions and services for supply chain management, customer service, and field service, as well as for government. For more information on the awards read the press release, or view Microsoft’s official announcement.
Congratulations to the winners and finalists of the 2023 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards! The innovative new solutions and services that positively impact customers and enable digital transformation from this year’s winners demonstrate the best of what’s possible with the Microsoft Cloud.
Chief Partner Officer and Corporate VP of Global Partner Solutions, Microsoft
A Long Legacy of Success
This year’s wins bring Hitachi Solutions North America’s running lifetime total of Microsoft awards to 51 — something we are extremely proud of. It’s an exceptional accomplishment for any partner. But for us, it is especially notable since we are 100 percent focused on the Microsoft platform.
Through Microsoft-powered technologies, we deliver our expert services and quality, industry-focused solutions to customers. In fact, we are one of only a few companies in the world that can leverage the entire Microsoft ecosystem — from business applications to data and the cloud to IoT and machine learning to AI and RPA to low-code and fusion development and more. The result is we can support our customers’ digital data and modernization efforts end-to-end and dramatically accelerate time to outcome and value across their enterprise.
So, to be recognized and honored by Microsoft consistently, year after year, is a true testament to the dedication of our team, commitment to our customers, and success of our business model.
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Partner of the Year
This is the second year in a row that we have won the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Partner of the Year. Driving this win is our ability to excel at helping customers mitigate future shortfalls and be as agile and resilient as possible through services and solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Some customer examples include:
- This insurance industry customer needed to reimagine operations to maintain high service standards and meet tight service agreements across hundreds of stores. They called on us and through the power of Dataverse, Dynamics 365, and Power Platform, we provided a single, unified view into inventory across all locations. This degree of visibility helps the company better manage parts, returns, service agreements, and consignment partners. It also optimizes inventory management, streamlines repairs, improves customer experience, and boosts profitability.
- This toy manufacturer was tired of playing games with its outdated technology and struggled to manage inventory and maintain a single system of record. The company needed to modernize to better manage inventory, allocation, and distribution worldwide. We architected and implemented an end-to-end, global platform powered by Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management solution to give the company a holistic view across the organization. This enables it to better manage inventory, gain financial control, enhance operational efficiency, strategically leverage data, and scale more effectively.
For this provider of refrigeration systems, even an hour of downtime can cost their clients millions. They needed a way to automate and standardize processes and optimize inventory and accounting resource management across its multiple locations. We consolidated locations with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, developing standardized templates for business processes without losing the flexibility to localize service to different markets. They also gained visibility into all available inventory and automated the billing process, to speed invoicing and prevent revenue leakage.
Dynamics 365 Services Partner of the Year
We have won Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services Partner of the Year several times in the past and last year we were the finalist in this category. To take the top spot this year, we demonstrated our ability to elevate support capabilities and make customers more responsive and competitive through innovative Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Field Service solutions. Here are a few customer examples:
- This industrial equipment manufacturer has hundreds of locations and subsidiaries in multiple countries. They wanted a new consolidated, modern service approach that would provide a better, more cost-efficient way to maintain equipment. We replaced the legacy systems with Dynamics 365 Field Service with IoT — building a unified order management system that acts as a customer self-service portal, implementing Dynamics 365 Remote Assist, and introducing our own Hitachi Solutions Extended Field Service Warranty Management IP.
- This financial services customer allowed its hundreds of locations to operate autonomously. While this provided employees with independence, it also led to disparate systems and fragmented processes, which impeded operational efficiency and prevented the company from achieving its core vision of swiftness and agility. We were able to unify, standardize, and streamline processes and systems with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Hitachi Solutions Engage for Insurance IP and bring their profit centers onto a consolidated platform for the first time and drive other service enhancements enterprise-wide.
UK Government Partner of the Year
Across the pond, Hitachi Solutions UK made an exceptional showing in supporting government customers. As a finalist for the UK Government Partner of the Year, they excelled at helping numerous organizations achieve their sustainability goals through Microsoft innovations.
And speaking of international achievement, don’t forget our team in Asia, Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific, won two 2023 Microsoft Singapore and Asia Pacific Region Partner of the Year awards earlier this year.
Curious to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about Hitachi Solutions and our award-winning solutions — or how we can help YOU — we’d love to hear from you! Whether it is to improve your supply chain agility and resilience or enhance your customer and field service offerings; want to better understand anything data, security, or app innovation; or need help with your adoption of Microsoft Fabric — contact us today!