What We Are Seeing
When it comes to technology, change comes at you fast. For firms in the financial services sector, the push toward a more data-driven, cloud-centric world has been a double-edged sword. While visibility and electronic access to large amounts of data has provided unlimited opportunities for efficiency and customer service improvements, it has also led to dramatic business model and industry transformation:
- Smart, savvy fintech competitors have entered the market, disrupting traditional customer relationships.
- Thanks to global digitization, customers now expect 24/7 self-service, lightning fast responses, and personalized experiences across service channels and payment platforms.
- With sophisticated cybercrime on the rise, maintaining security and privacy are critical to customer trust.
- Firms must meet stringent and complex regulatory compliance requirements in order to maintain a positive reputation and avoid security breaches, fines, and litigation.
- Spending cuts and shrinking budgets prevent firms from properly maintaining their IT infrastructure, leaving it vulnerable and potentially impairing customer service.
In order to rise to the occasion, firms must invest in the right combination of software and technical expertise. From Microsoft Cloud for Financial Services’ fully integrated suite of offerings to our own industry-specific IP, Hitachi Solutions is able to deliver everything your firm needs to meet the demands of the modern financial services landscape — all backed by decades of proven experience.