12 Must-Have Luxury Retail CRM & ERP Features
From Harrods’ festive holiday displays to Louis Vuitton’s exclusive invite-only shopping events for top clients, the luxury retail space has long been defined by imaginative in-store experiences and service tailored to the customer’s desiresRead the Blog
Hitachi Solutions America will showcase its industry-leading retail solutions in the Microsoft booth (#2803) at NRF 2018, January 14-16 in New York City.
IRVINE, Calif. — January 8, 2018 — Hitachi Solutions America, a leading provider of global retail industry solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud, is pleased to announce it will be joining Microsoft at Booth #2803 at NRF 2018 in New York City, January 14-16..
HISOL and Microsoft will be joining forces to highlight the intelligent retail solutions available that are transforming how retailers connect with shoppers across channels, and enable in-store associates to exceed customer demands.
This show brings together the largest gathering of industry executives for discussions of the latest industry trends and gives attendees an unparalleled view into how retail brands of all sizes are transforming themselves for the digital age. The event offers unique networking opportunities and a glimpse of the latest technologies and solutions for retailers.
“We understand how retailers must evolve with trends to keep pace in today’s digital-first world,” said Michael Strand, Senior Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing, at Hitachi Solutions America. “We look forward to connecting with business leaders at NRF 2018 and showcasing how our end-to-end solutions help modernize the retail experience across online and in-store shopping interactions.”
Shish Shridhar, Microsoft’s Director of Data Insights, Retail Industry, said, “Intelligent, insight-driven operations create new opportunities for delighting customers, empowering employees, and optimizing operations across the retail organization. Microsoft partners, such as Hitachi Solutions, are crucial in creating a seamless journey for our mutual customers, and expanding Microsoft technology in new and exciting ways.”
Built as a result of extensive industry experience, HISOL’s retail solutions are transforming how retailers connect with shoppers across channels, and how retailers are evolving with new industry trends and customer demands. These connected solutions deliver the innovative customer engagement, workforce empowerment, and operational insights required for successful business transformation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers retailers enterprise ERP and CRM capabilities that streamline merchandising, improve customer engagement, and deliver compelling in-store service. HISOL also applies advanced analytics and machine learning for predicting customer churn, utilizing Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning.
HISOL will showcase the following intelligent retail solutions at NRF 2018:
- Luxury Goods and Specialty Retail: This solution allows Jewelry and Luxury Goods Retailers to evolve to better meet shopper’s demands and expectations. The omni-channel solution includes a broad set of features that work together to empower employees, delight guests and optimize operations, such as special/custom order orders, serialized and consignment inventory tracking, and clienteling. Luxury Goods and Specialty Retail is powered by Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, which offers enterprise ERP capabilities within a single, cloud-based business application.
- Loyalty Management: This solution provides a robust loyalty solution that provides customer segmentation, targeted marketing, complex promotions, point and reward management, and event-based marketing. Loyalty Management is powered by Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement, which provides omni-channel capabilities to improve customer service.
- Ecommerce: This end-to-end Web-based solution includes full Ecommerce capabilities and integrates with accounting, shipping, and inventory systems. This system is optimized to provide a user-friendly, premium shopping experience for customers and an essential business management tool for administrators. Additionally, native search engine optimized web store capabilities advance brand awareness and ensures a higher outreach to both existing and potential customers.
- Power BI and Analytics: Utilizing algorithms implemented into Power BI, retail executives can create Campaign Predictions by setting campaign attributes such as Change in price, Period of time, and Demographic information to predict the Campaign Churn, Profit, and Lost Revenue. Power BI can also create powerful simulations that demonstrate the ability to see and compare how each campaign scenario affects Churn and Revenue over time.
- Azure: Azure is a comprehensive set of cloud services that deliver personal experiences that engage customers online and in stores. A number of data-driven, intelligent apps are available on Azure, and they work to drive profitability and growth. For more information about HISOL or Microsoft Dynamics 365, contact us here.
About Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. helps its customers successfully compete with the largest global enterprises using powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud and enhanced with world class Business Analytics, Portals, and Collaboration. Hitachi Solutions America provides global capabilities with regional offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Japan, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information, call 888-618-1521 or visit: https://us.hitachi-solutions.com.
About Hitachi Solutions, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: http://www.hitachi-solutions.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, delivers innovations that answer society’s challenges with our talented team and proven experience in global markets. The company’s consolidated revenues for fiscal 2016 (ended March 31, 2017) totaled 9,162 billion yen ($81.8 billion). Hitachi is focusing more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes power & infrastructure systems, information & telecommunication systems, construction machinery, high functional materials & components, automotive systems, healthcare and others. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company’s website at http://www.hitachi.com.
Subscribe to our blog and never miss a post
Join our growing community of professionals and get insights, resources, and tips in your inbox weekly.