This two to three-week workshop takes a deep dive into energizing your marketing automation strategies through business value assessments, audience segmentation, persona modeling, journey mapping, presentations, labs, and workshops. During the workshop, participants learn their organization’s current level of marketing maturity and develop a plan to effectively automate aspects of the customer experience through marketing automation and aligning marketing more closely with sales performance. The workshop covers the six key foundations to marketing maturity: the Role of Marketing; Thought Leadership and Content; Alignment with Sales; Marketing Technology; Data, Analytics and Insights; and Impacting the Organizational Culture. During the workshop we will uncover the customer journey, counter-dependencies, and process optimization.
- Understanding the core basics of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Perfecting marketing automation to drive customer acquisition, retention and upselling
- Understanding your Customer Experience
- The keys to aligning sales and marketing teams
- Mapping marketing technology to core processes
- Establishing key metrics and insights
- How marketing can drive organizational agility
- Marketing Maturity Assessment
- Roadmap & Deployment Sequence
- Define Key Performance Indicators & Reporting
- Point of View & Recommendation Analysis
- Business Value Assessment
Note: Workshop deliverables will be customized per customer and program focus needs.