Microsoft Power Platform is an innovative low-code/no-code tool for automating processes and building business applications to support digital transformation and a modern workplace. It is known to empower employees to create and customize data-driven and task-specific apps in-house.
While Power Apps provides an opportunity for helping meet your changing business needs, without proper guidance you could be putting your company’s security at risk. Now, more than ever, it is imperative to implement governance into your organization to ensure security and control.
During our workshop, we’ll help you plan and set goals for maintaining best practices, security, and governance while leveraging the Power Platform and Power Apps for your digital transformation.
Why Act Now
- You need to ensure the right tools and connections are being used to support your strategy
- Your team needs to understand how to manage the platform and data access
- You need to empower makers to adopt the platform and be more successful
Outcomes & Deliverables
- Evaluation of readiness and maturity of current strategy including platform, ALM, security, environment/licensing, adoption
- Defined ownership of the platform — a partnership between IT, business, and makers
- Best practices to help administrators ensure security and control
- A framework that allows for controlled scalability and future growth