About the postion
- Ability to produce project plans (scope, risk, quality, cost, change management, communications, procurement, work breakdown structure and schedule)
- Working with project sponsor to develop project charter, goals, and priorities
- Facilitating risk assessment/mitigation sessions and follow through risk management with a balanced and business priority-driven approach
- Leveraging a solid understanding of the project management life cycle and related principles, methodologies and best practices and improves such processes and execution
- Manage and execute project budgets as well as ownership of project P&L
- Assist with the discovery and development of SOW’s, Change orders, etc.
- Take on leadership of Change Management where applicable
- Participate in Steering Committee deliverables if required as part of project delivery process
- Provide leadership and communication to both customers and internal Hitachi Solutions stakeholders on project progressions, challenges, threats, etc.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement within Hitachi Solutions around delivery, methodology, etc.
What we expect from you
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Project Management role successfully leading full life-cycle business process and/or Information Technology projects, on time and on budget to client’s satisfaction
- Proven Project Management experience implementing an ERP solution (preference for Dynamics AX or JDE or SAP)
- Proven experience managing a multi-platform project (ie. Business Applications and Change Advisory or Azure)
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management (including business and IT C-level staff) and customers/vendors
- Balance of business knowledge and people management skills
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery
- Applied experience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies such as RUP, EUP, AGILE, SCRUM, CMM, etc.
- Proven success in Project Management ideally from a consulting environment
- Proven success leading projects with teams of up to 20 plus consultants in multiple time zones including offshore
Preferred Skills (optional):
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools
- CSM certification a plus
What you can expect from us
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Hitachi Solutions
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.