I’m so excited to announce Hitachi Solutions has been named the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Order Management (IOM) Partner of the Year and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service & Field Service Partner of the Year Finalist! As a global systems integrator who is 100 percent committed to Microsoft — and our customers — this makes us especially proud.
Selected from thousands of partners around the world, being recognized for a Microsoft Partner of the Year award is such an honor. It means we have excelled at developing and delivering Microsoft technology-first applications that accelerate our customers’ digital data and modernization efforts and provide them with outcome-based value – which is our #1 goal.
Supply Chain Management and IOM Partner of the Year Winner
While we have a long history of winning Microsoft awards (receiving them almost every year since 2004), this year, with all the supply chain challenges we’ve helped our customers overcome, winning for our supply chain and intelligent order management solutions is truly special and a testament to the team’s hard work, focus, and enthusiasm.
Driving this win is our ability to help customers build stronger and smarter supply chains, increase business visibility and data insights, and reduce overall risk. Some of our innovative supply chain management and IOM solutions include:
- We helped LaCrosse Footwear, a leading boot brand, put its best foot forward by modernizing its unsupported, heavily customized supply chain management solution and soaring to the cloud with D365. They now have unified data, faster processes, improved performance, and more accurate reporting. There are far fewer customizations and integrations, making it scalable, more reliable, and easier to maintain.
- For one specialty sleep products manufacturer, we leveraged Microsoft Dynamics 365 and our unique Empower analytics-as-a-service IP to modernize, consolidate, and automate order management and distribution processes. They now have greater visibility and insights and a solid foundation to support the company’s growth strategy, revenue earning opportunities, and customer service goals.
- After aggressive growth over the past few years, one global leader in high-performance specialty fibers and inorganic materials needed to standardize, automate, and modernize its back office. In just six months, we were able to migrate three of their newly acquired plants to D365 Supply Chain Management. And we continue the management of their global rollout, which includes 16 additional plants slated for conversion by the end of 2024.
Customer Service & Field Service Partner of the Year Finalist
We have been consistently recognized by Microsoft for demonstrating excellence in customer and field service. Last year we were named Microsoft D365 Field Service Partner of the Year and Microsoft D365 Customer Service Partner of the Year Finalist. The winning streak continues this year!
Our service teams are rock stars who are always on the cutting edge of the technology and solutions that modernize and optimize operations, drive more personalized and relevant engagement, and ensure customers are able to offer the best service to their customers. Highlights from some of the winning solutions include:
- After helping a leading provider of laboratory diagnostic information and digital health connectivity systems quickly develop an online booking service for in-home medical testing that made them more competitive, the company called on us with an urgent request. They needed an automated Covid-testing solution for air travelers, and they needed it fast. Within days we were designing a reliable and compliant solution powered by Microsoft D365 Field Service. Launched in weeks, it efficiently, effectively, and safely facilitates Covid testing for an average of 100,000 travelers a month.
- When one manufacturing technology and service provider’s antiquated and paper-based sales and field service operations began limiting sales and service quality and restricting company growth, they turned to us to centralize, streamline, and automate with D365 Customer Service and Field Service. Using our own order management IP, we consolidated 19 different ERP systems into one sleek, unified solution for managing sales, installation, and after-market service activities.
Every time Microsoft recognizes us, it validates the dedication of our extremely talented team, our depth of skill and breadth of experience with Microsoft, and our uncanny ability to deliver the end-to-end business transformation that embraces people, processes, business applications, and technologies. But this doesn’t mean we rest on our laurels. We always seek to innovate, push the envelope, and create new IP and solutions that provide high value, low risk, and rapid return.
And I can’t forget to shout out to Microsoft and our customers, without whom none of this would be possible. I want to sincerely thank you for all your support.
Check out the official press release for more details about our wins, the awards, and our partnership with Microsoft. And, if you’re curious to see how we might help you improve your supply chain resilience, provide insight into your order management processes, or elevate your customer and field service experience, contact us today!