Moving to intelligent security compliance and risk management
The Manage and Investigate Compliance Risk Workshop is designed to provide you with examples of potential data leaks and data theft within your Modern Work environments. Through this workshop, you can identify deviations from common corporate policies using Microsoft 365 E5-associated technologies. See these tools in action on your own data, along with the recommendations you need to be confident your organization is continually secure and protected.
- Understand your data landscape and identify important data across your hybrid environment
- Learn how to apply flexible protection actions that include encryption, access restrictions, and visual markings
- Understand how to prevent accidental or intentional oversharing of sensitive information
- Reduce privacy and regulatory risk by uncovering sensitive data in applications including SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Microsoft Teams
- Uncover risky user activities in your environment.
- Discover privacy, policy, and regulatory risks, by evaluating user communication inside the organization.
- Better understand, prioritize, and mitigate the identified privacy and regulatory risks.
- Realize additional value of Microsoft 365 E5 investments.
- Recommendations for deploying a data security compliance strategy with key initiatives and tactics